Saturday, December 22, 2007

So this is Christmas (in Orillia!)



Let me think, what did I tell the world last Christmas? Oh yeah, I moralized about climate change, that cycling petition (which I think helped inspire the Ontario government to cut the provincial sales tax on bikes last election), and polar bears. Hmmm... and actually, looking through my other December posts last year, I like the Napoleon one more than the Christmas one!

Anyway, no "be the change you want to see in the world" language from me this Christmas. I hope you're able to build some snowmen, do some skating, and get some winter riding in if you're able. (Jill, I don't visit your site enough, but you continue to be an inspiration).

Merry Christmas everybody!! : )

6 comments:

Veg*Triathlete said...

Merry Christmas to YOU, Tuco! Enjoy that snow :-) I know I am!

Darren J said...

That's one smart snowman.

Congratulations on the tax credit, by the way. You played a large part in that, which is pretty cool to see that progress can be made.

Have a great Christmas, Chris!

Melissa said...

I hope you have an orillia merry christmas!

Susanne said...

Best wishes from the Netherlands, Tuco! Nice pictures of a white Christmas.... We'll do some winterriding tomorrow...without the snow..

Snakebite said...

Are you U-locking your bike to snowmen???

Pedalman said...

I know I'm late with this but Merry Christmas my friend. I see that Orillia is treating you well. *Cheers* to keeping the rubber side down in the New Year.