Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I wanna debate this particle cube thing...

You know, a year ago I would have had lots to say about this we were wrong, Iran doesn't really have a Nuke program story. I'm so exhausted by the Bush White House though that I really don't care anymore. I wonder if that was their plan - "hey, let's do so many things wrong, and sink so low, that they can't even criticize us anymore! And then right before we leave office, let's do something REALLY bad!"

Oh well, at least the Bush presidency gave us stuff like this.

I also find I don't have that much to say about the new Environmental Commissioner of Ontario's report. Basically he's saying that the growth in the Greater Toronto Area is unsustainable (the GTA apparently adds the population of a medium sized city every single year).

Well, we all know that. But we're still spreading cement over every spec of green space in places like Scarborough

Wake me up when the Canadian government has increased gasoline taxes and Mayor David Miller in Toronto has imposed fees for driving your car into Toronto's downtown core.

Oh well - for those of us "in the know", let's keep riding our bikes and using Bullfrog and wrap ourselves warmly in the blankets of existentialism.

2 comments:

pedalmaniac said...

It's going to be a long nap, unfortunately

Melissa said...

i heart that movie.