Thursday, January 04, 2007

listening to the moonlight sonata

I'm basically snowed under at work and working lots of overtime so I won't be blogging very much this month.
Here are some quick notes:
The biggest flock of geese I've seen so far this fall/winter was headed northwest!. Holy jumping, it's 10 degrees celsius today, and will be 12 degrees tomorrow. As nice as this is for my commute, this is nuts.

The cycling petition is currently in paper form at the Toronto MEC store, and should soon be at the Winnipeg and Edmonton stores. It should also be at the Toronto Grassroots stores. We're trying to get paper versions of the petition signed through January and February, with the hand off to Olivia Chow happening in March.


And for a nice visual treat to look at each time you log on and see that I haven't updated yet, this is from the astronomy picture of the day. This picture is of the remnants of a star that exploded 10 000 years ago. The tail end of which (this pictured end) has been nicknamed "The Witch's Broom."

3 comments:

Melissa said...

"and for a nice visual treat to look at each time you log on and see that I haven't updated yet"

hahahaha, I do check pretty religiously.

Martino said...

Tuco,

I send out over 150 emails to all my contacts today regarding the petition ... they are all cyclists and very supportive people, many artists and musicians, so get ready for 3000 signatures online hopefully very soon!!

cheers
tino

Martino said...

Looks like Toronto artists are on your side ...

http://www.digitalmediatree.com/sallymckay/

;-)